If you’d like to make a difference in the lives of Canadian youths, Bullying Canada offers a number of ways to get involved!
Are you a fantastic individual? You must be if you’ve come to this page. So, read on:
We actively need volunteers to work with youths directly, providing essential support services through our SMS Buddies and Virtual Buddies platforms.
Aside from those two specific needs, we are always seeking volunteers to:
- Help Fundraise
- Provide Office Support
- Provide Legal Counsel
- Work on Programs & Services
or to work on other, specialized projects–just let us know what you’d like to do.
To become involved, simply fill out the form below and we will get in contact with the next steps.
Don’t have the time to volunteer?
Don’t worry! You can support us through making a tax deductible donation.
There are a few conditions and requirements you should be familiar with:
- You must be a legal adult (at least 18 or 19 years of age depending on your location).
- You must consent to a background check by BullyingCanada.
- You must disclose any actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- You must undergo our training program within a reasonable amount of time from acceptance.
- You must be willing to be exposed to triggering or sensitive content–it’s often involved in bullying situations.
- You must provide confidential, compassionate support without allowing your biases or beliefs to interfere with delivering care.
- You must keep confidential all personally identifying materials that you encounter through our service, except as required by law or in accordance with our internal policies or procedures.
- You must abide by all of our regulations, policies, and procedures.
Thanks to these extraordinarily generous organizations for their visionary and compassionate support of BullyingCanada
Thank you to the following very generous donors for their outstanding support of BullyingCanada. The financial and in-kind support offered by these organizations play an instrumental role in allowing us to answer the more than 125,225 calls for help every year from bullied youth and the adults who care about them. If you would like to learn how to support BullyingCanada—either as an organization or personally—we invite you to contact us or go to our donation page.
There are web sites linked to and from this site that are operated or created by or for organizations, companies or individuals not affiliated with BullyingCanada. These organizations, companies or individuals are solely responsible for the operation and information (including the right to display such information) found on their respective web sites. The linking to or from this site does not imply on the part of BullyingCanada any endorsement or guarantee of any of the organizations or information (including the right to display such information) found on their respective web sites.
BullyingCanada does not assume and is not responsible for any liability whatsoever for the linking of any of these linked web sites, the use of linked sites for posting or sharing content, the operation or content (including the right to display such information) of any of the linked web sites, nor for any of the information, interpretation, comments or opinions expressed in any of the linked web sites. Any comments or inquiries regarding the linked web sites are to be directed to the particular organization for whom the particular web site is being operated.
$5,000 – $9,999
$2,000 – $4,999
$1,000 – $1,999
$250 – $999