Supporting BullyingCanada can be easy and fun! By raising funds for us, you help us provide our services to bullied kids in your community.
No amount is too small or large, and every donation is immediately put to use providing services to bullied youth 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Here are some ideas of events you could host.
- Bowl-A-Thon: Plan a local Bowl-A-Thon in your community or for your workplace or amongst your friends.
- School-based fundraising: Every year, students and schools across Canada host and participate in a variety of fundraising events that help fund our programs and services. If you would like to learn more about how your school can host a fundraiser, please email us at [email protected].
- Community clubs and associations: Local Community Foundations, sports and youth clubs, and associations often support our work by staging events. To learn how your local foundation or group can provide a donation to support our 24/7/365 support network, work please contact us at: 1-877-459-7413 or by email at: [email protected]
You can turn your unwanted vehicle into a generous donation to support Bullying Canada! Working on our behalf, Donate a Car Canada will accept your vehicle for donation – running, or not! Old or new!
There is no cost to you, and the process is incredibly easy! Donate a Car Canada will facilitate all aspects of your car donation from the pick up to the final sale, ensuring that your vehicle will be sold for the highest sale outcome possible. They will then forward the net proceeds on to us at Bullying Canada and we will send you a tax receipt for the car’s value.
Generous corporate support plays a vital role in helping BullyingCanada to supporting bullied youth!
Your company can help youth in your community and across Canada by donating in a variety of ways:
- Philanthropic corporate donation
- In-kind donations of your services or products
- Contributions through your cause-marketing programs
- Employee engagement (e.g., volunteering, event participation, fundraising, etc.)
- Matching gifts made by your employees to BullyingCanada
- Advertising support – donation of ad or public service announcement space
Please contact us for more information:
Telephone: (877) 459-7413